Admission to the exhibition is free
Update_8th September 2017
We are extremely heartened by the overwhelming response for ‘PAW-sitive: Interactive Art for Pets by Wellness’ thus far.
In the event where slots have been fully booked, we do strong recommend for you to select another available slot. Alternatively, we would love for you to join us on weekdays instead where slots availability is higher.
As the gallery will be segregated into separate areas for dogs and cats respectively, please ensure that you and your furkids are registered for the right tickets. You and your furkids will not be granted entry to the respective exhibition area if you have the wrong tickets. Individuals attending without any pets can register for any ticket but will only granted access to the ticket type registered for.
Thank you for the support and we are looking forward to seeing you and the furkids!
For this exhibition, 90-minute time slots will be allocated to avoid overcrowding as we aim to provide you and your furkids with a fun and comfortable experience. Pet parents are encouraged to register for their tickets online to avoid disappointment as walk-ins will not be allowed once the slots are fully booked.
Please read through these instructions before registering for your tickets.
1. Please click on “Select a Date” and choose the preferred time-slot via the ticketing site.
Each time-slot is scheduled 90 minutes from the start time indicated.
There is a limited number of tickets allocated for each time slot, available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Tickets are strictly non-transferable.
2. Click on “Register” to select the number of tickets and fill in the relevant details.
Each pet parent is allowed to register for a maximum of six tickets. Your pet needs a ticket too. For example, two pet parents and two pets will require four tickets.
3. Look out for the confirmation email sent to your registered email address. During your visit to the gallery as per the registered date and time, please show this email for verification to collect your entry wristband(s). Only individuals with these wristbands will be allowed entry into the gallery.
The confirmation email will indicate the number of registered tickets based on the selected date/time of visit. To maximise your time in the gallery, you are encouraged to arrive 15 minutes before your time-slot to collect your entry wristband(s).
Thank you – we can’t wait to celebrate with you and the fur kids!
Register for your FREE TICKETS now!
Terms and Conditions
1. Please read our release of liability form here. Each participant will be required to sign this waiver form at the point of ticket verification before entering the event venue.
2. Online registration will be available from 28 July – 8 October 2017.
3. Online registration must be made at least 15 minutes before your visit (based on a first come first served basis).
4. All individuals will need to collect their entry wristband(s) at the gallery entrance before entering the gallery.
5. No extensions will be provided for latecomers. Latecomers will have to abide by their registered time-slot.
6. No additional tickets will be released once the tickets for the respective time-slots have all been allocated. Pet parents are encouraged to select another time-slot to attend the event.
7. In the event of any questions, do email us at Wellness10thanniversary@gmail.com